This, apparently, is a ‘sneeze page’.
Clever online marketing people use it to re-hash old content and give a second life to popular articles and blogs.
Tardy travel bloggers also use them to present a big lump of posts that should have been done a month ago as sequential posts on the actual date-stamp of posting.
I’ll leave it down to the intellect of the reader to guess which category is mine.
My trip to Huaraz in August was a wonderful, life-changing milestone in the never-ending journey that is this Jolly Bloody Nice Outing. If you’d like to browse the gallery of my experiences, I offer the following.
- Trying out hitching for the first time in Peru, against all the advice and odds
- A blast from the past – old friends in new places
- Walking into a dream-bubble at Keushu
- My first glacial meltwater-drinking experience
- Outwitted by piles of rocks
- The Jolly Nice version of the Santa Cruz trail
- What was left of my fingers after researching a climbing article
- The marvellous disaster that was the return hitch back home
Good bless all those who make it to the bitter end. I wish I had a cash prize to offer.